HiPNOTT Records’ resident deejay, DJ Crank presents Volume 6 of our monthly mixtape, Show and Prove. This mixtape series is designed to showcase the up and coming Hip Hop artist and give a spotlight to the independent artists that the HiPNOTT camp is feeling right now.
Each track on Show and Prove is personally handpicked by DJ Crank from submissions received each month. We invite all artists to submit their music for an opportunity to be on upcoming volumes. If you’re good enough, maybe you’ll make it on our next mixtape. If you’re really dope, then maybe Crank will play your music on HiPNOTT Radio: The Platform . And if we’re really feeling you, just maybe we’ll sign you for a deal on HiPNOTT Records.
So what are you waiting for? Download this mixtape now and if you want to be considered for the next one, email your track to firstname.lastname@example.org with Show and Prove Submission in the subject line.
Don’t forget to tune into The Platform tonight and every Friday night at 5pm Eastern Time atwww.crankcave.com and radio.hipnottrecords.com!
01. DJ Crank: Intro
02. Stormin’Norm: Mind Of An Addict (Prod. Watkinz Da General)
03. Adam Reverie: Detroit Muscle
04. XVRHLDY: The Crutch (Ft. Gil Scott-Heron) (Prod. Jamie XX)
05. theWHOevers: Move (Prod. JapanDrew)
06. Mos Poetik: Lost Souls (Ft. Nickelus F)
07. Foster: Here I Stand
08. MicHandz x Alistar: HD (Prod. Cool FD)
09. Jae Mottie: Don’t Do It
10. Sketchamus: House Of Mystery
11. Heavy J: All I Need
12. E.T. (E.Q. & Tislam the Great): Phone Home