HiPNOTT Records‘ resident deejay, DJ Crank presents Volume 5 of our monthly mixtape, Show and Prove. This mixtape series is designed to showcase the up and coming Hip Hop artist and give a spotlight to the independent artists that the HiPNOTT camp is feeling right now.
Each track on Show and Prove is personally handpicked by DJ Crank from submissions received each month. We invite all artists to submit their music for an opportunity to be on upcoming volumes. If you’re good enough, maybe you’ll make it on our next mixtape. If you’re really dope, then maybe Crank will play your music on HiPNOTT Radio: The Platform . And if we’re really feeling you, just maybe we’ll sign you for a deal on HiPNOTT Records.
So what are you waiting for? Download this mixtape now and if you want to be considered for the next one, email your track to firstname.lastname@example.org with Show and Prove Submission in the subject line.
- DJ Crank: Intro
- Cal-Rod: My D.N.A. (Do Not Attempt)
- Self Taught: SMASH! (Ft. Richard Cook & Branimal)
- Mitch L. Hennessy: Tres Gigantes (Ft. King Of Spade, Jamil Honesty & Cool FD)
- 3rd Eye District: Scorpemini
- KonQuest: Kick Rocks (Ft. Verse Born, S.O.U.L & Wreck The Rebel)
- ArchDuke: Ama Be Happy
- Merc Versus: Hunger Games
- Cloud City Projects: Proceed With Caution (Ft. Rev, Truth Clipsy & Gatsby the Great)
- Tislam The Great: It’s Clear (Ft. Mzery)
- 32nd Watchmen: Rebel Child
- Scotty ATL: Trust Building (Prod by 8trak)
- Jared Evan: Glassful